Yoga has room for you to honor your best learning modality.
A pose, or asana, is built from the ground up; so is a personal practice. The benefits of private or small‑group yoga practice depend on your intention and your needs.
- New students may wish to ease the transition into group classes.
- Get support and guidance to create or refine your home practice.
- Learn to practice in harmony with an injury or condition.
- Human beings need both community and privacy, and your practice reflects that.
- Focus deeply on an aspect of the physical practice, on breath, strength or alignment.
The global pandemic has affected prices in all arenas, and classes begin at only $65/hour for individual sessions, $85/hour for groups of two to four, and may be adjusted based on circumstances.
Sliding scale pricing is available for individuals and small groups. Click contact to learn more.